BA & MA degrees in English/Writing. Perpetual student of lifestyle design books.
My Favorite Testimonial:
“Jess rhymes with the BEST! I am not a religious man but she single handedly made my chaos into a legible and coherent document. I’d use her again. I think that maybe GOD sent her to me. Thanks JESSI”
My Favorite Lifestyle Design Topics:
– Conquering overwhelm by defining easy tasks
– Creating emergency funds
– Working with another person in the house
– Establishing daily routines that correspond to natural activity patterns
Sample Completed Projects
– Participated in chapter review group for Eventual Millionaire hard-copy book.
– Edited first chapter of Eventual Millionaire hard-copy book (to be published separately online as advertising “teaser”).
– Edited ebook memoir about Bob Dylan.
– Published blog posts on Make A Living Writing, Freelance Writers Academy, and Be a Freelance Blogger.
A Few Places I’ve Edited Copy:
– IBM (VTAM Info Design & Development)
– The Daily Reflector (Classified Advertising)
– East Carolina University (Department of English)
– East Carolina University (Department of Human Resources)
My Favorite Facebook Groups
– Copywriter Cafe
– Uncaged Lifers
– Lovebomb Biz Studio
– Millionaire Hustlers Alumni
– Smart Passive Income Community
My Favorite Lifestyle Design Books
– The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
– The Eventual Millionaire by Jaime Tardy
– Walden by Henry David Thoreau
– Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert Pirsig
My Favorite Blog